Saturday, March 3, 2018

Linda Blair (37C)

Linda Blair became a star at age 13 in "The Exorcist", but it seems to be all downhill after that, appearing in one trashy B-movie after another. I only really liked "Chained Heat", and that opinion was helped along by the appearance of Sybil Danning, one of the prisoners who takes an interest in young Linda.


Her movies I have seen: 
   1985 - Savage Island
   1984 - Savage Streets
+*1983 - Chained Heat
   1973 - The Exorcist

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
No thanks…

Where she ranks on the list: 
Linda has a nice rack and a sweet ass, but her movies are generally unwatchable, and her face is more cherubic than sexy. Don't get me wrong, I do think she was hot, but it is these photo shoots that got her on this blog so soon, not her movies, so I’m putting her at the bottom of the current group. Don’t worry Linda Blair fans, she will probably be in the 25 to 35 range when the list is all said and done. (I don’t foresee anyone on the list moving up number-wise, but as others are added below a specific babe, said babe will rise percentile-wise.)
 


This photo reminds me of the picture where the US Army planted a flag on Iwo Jima:

No comments:

Post a Comment