Monday, March 1, 2021

Suzanne Somers (38D)

Suzanne Somers was the prototype 1970s' ditzy blonde in her "Three's Company" role. It's well-known what a pain in the ass she became after gaining fame on "Three's Company", so I won't rehash that here, other than to say that Raquel Welch seems like a tame pussycat in comparison. 
 
Somers also appeared nude in Playboy twice - in 1980 and again in 1984. Apparently the 1980 spread was shot in 1970, when she was an unknown, hungry actress. By 1980 she was claiming publicly that she was never photographed nude, so Playboy decided to put her in her place by printing the 10-year-old photos. 
 
In 1984, she threw her righteous principles out the window and posed nude again. LOL, what a train wreck!
Her movies I have seen: 
 1991-98 - Step by Step (TV) 
 1977-81 - Three's Company (TV) 
*1973 - American Graffiti 
 
*Would watch again 

Her movies I'd like to see:
None.  I'm posting her here merely for objectification purposes. She does nothing for me.

 
I hope she wasn't complaining about being objectified, wearing this dress...
 
Ha! As if Larry King hears a word she's saying, while he stares at her nipples...

No comments:

Post a Comment