Thursday, February 7, 2019

Jennifer Tilly (40D)

Jennifer Tilly has nice boobs and a fun, blowsy attitude (at least in her movies I have seen).

"Dancing at the Blue Iguana" follows the lives of 4 strippers: Daryl Hannah is the shy country girl trying to fit in; Sandra Oh is the intellectual who goes to college by day and strips by night; Jennifer Tilly is the ballsy loudmouth who seems to be the only one enjoying herself onstage. I forget who the 4th one was, but she was the obligatory druggie.

In "Bound", Jennifer and Gina Gershon spend some nude time rolling around on a mattress together.


Her movies I have seen:
  *2000 - Dancing at the Blue Iguana
  *1997 - Liar Liar
+*1996 - Bound
  *1995 - Embrace of the Vampire

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
She has 120 credits over a 35-year career, far too many for me to look through.



I think this might actually be her sister Meg...

This is Jennifer bedding down with Gina Gershon in "Bound". Which is which?


Busting out all over...

Displaying her luscious boobs and ass in "Dancing at the Blue Iguana"...


She was also in "Bride of Chuckie", although I think this may be photo-shopped...

No comments:

Post a Comment