Sunday, June 10, 2018

Bo Derek (36B)

Like most of the world, I first saw Bo Derek in "10", which was actually her 2nd movie (after "Orca"). Oh, she’s sexy enough, and frequently displays her chest along with her very noticeable rib cage (just like another of John Derek's wives – Ursula Andress). But can she act? NOOOOO!!! Hmm… in that regard, she's sort of a blonde Raquel Welch.


Her movies I have seen: 
+*1994 - Woman of Desire
  *1984 - Bolero
   1981 - Tarzan the Ape Man
  *1979 - 10

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1981 - Fantasies
1980 - A Change of Seasons

Where she ranks on the list: 
I have Bo checking in at #26. She has a nice body, but when she opens her mouth she reveals her empty head. There's plenty of other ladies on this list who not only look good, but are interesting to watch in their movies.

So she's at 26 for now, but as I am typing this (and looking at the list of top 40 babes already listed on the sidebar) I have a good mind to drop her out of the top 30. Well, that's for another day. I was already thinking I need to re-evaluate some of these ladies, like I did after the first 19 were posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment