Sunday, March 4, 2018

Raquel Welch (37C)

For the longest time, Raquel Welch was my go-to favorite sexpot (then I started watching European and 80s’ B-movies about 15 years ago). I don’t believe that Raquel has done any nude scenes. Recently, I watched “Flare-up” for the first time, where she plays a stripper who is stalked by a nut job. There’s plenty of nudity in the go-go bar scenes, but unfortunately none by Ms. Welch.

I also saw “Myra Breckenridge” about 10 years ago, and was quite surprised by the scene where Raquel (in a bikini) bends a nude dude over an examination table, straps him down, and proceeds to work a strap-on up his ass, riding him like a horse (I think she may have also said “Yee-ha!” a few times in that scene). That seems daring for a mainstream movie in 1970.


Her movies I have seen:
  *1989 - Trouble in Paradise (TV Movie)
   1975 - The Wild Party
   1972 - Kansas City Bomber
  *1970 - Myra Breckinridge
+*1969 - Flareup
   1969 - 100 Rifles
  *1968 - Lady in Cement
   1968 - Bandolero!
  *1968 - The Biggest Bundle of Them All
   1967 - Bedazzled
  *1967 - Fathom
   1966 - One Million Years B.C.
   1966 - Fantastic Voyage

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1976 - Mother, Jugs & Speed
1973 - The Last of Sheila
1972 - Bluebeard
1972 - Fuzz
1971 - Hannie Caulder
1971 - The Beloved
1969 - The Magic Christian
1967 - The Oldest Profession
1966 - The Queens (a/k/a The Sex Quartet)
1966 - Shoot Loud, Louder... I Don't Understand
1965 - A Swingin' Summer

Where she ranks on the list: 
Ahh.. this is where it starts to get difficult. I had already worked out a general ranking in my head for about 50 actresses who have done nude scenes, but where to work into that list the select few “non-nudes” (like Welch, Sophia Loren, Claudia Cardinale, and Jill St. John) that I decided to include in this blog? The overall sex appeal (and some otherwise hot photos) of these ladies are going to offset their lack of nude films, and give them a bye into the upper echelon of the list.

Raquel goes in at #3, behind Sybil Danning and ahead of Jayne Mansfield. (Yes this seems contradictory, given Mansfield’s huge rack and the proliferation of nude photos of her marvelous scenery, but this IS Raquel Welch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment