Saturday, February 8, 2020

Olivia Pascal

Olivia Pascal is a German actress who was in several Euro-trash movies in the late 1970s. Since the mid-1980s, she has appeared in many TV series and movies.

I saw three of her early movies, and the thing I remember most about her (aside from her puffy nipples) is one scene where she is tied up in a frame and whipped by her captor. (Three of those pictures are below.) I think they are from the movie "Vanessa". As I recall, the premise of that movie is she is a randy student at a convent, and that guy is whipping some discipline into her.

I think Olivia appeared only briefly in "Joy of Flying", because the star of that movie was Corinne Cartier. (click thru for some good photos) 


Her movies I have seen:
  *1978 - Triangle of Venus (a/k/a "Island of 1000 Delights")
  *1977 - Joy of Flying
+*1977 - Vanessa

+best bet
*would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
1979 - Cola, Candy, Chocolate
1978 - Popcorn und Himbeereis
1978 - Summer Night Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment