Friday, September 27, 2019

Dolly Read

Dolly Read. Never heard of her? Neither did I until I watched "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls" a few years ago. She plays a member of the all-female rock band that performs during various Hollywood parties.

Dolly only had 9 acting credits, and most of them were in TV series.

She was twice married to comedian Dick Martin. Say goodnight, Dick. ( "Goodnight Dick.")

I love her Marlo Thomas "That Girl" hairstyle.


Her movies I have seen: 
+*1970 - Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

+best bet
*would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1969 - That Tender Touch

Nice hips too! 


A classic Marlo Thomas pose. (well, the hair-tousling anyway; not so much the boob-baring)


So cute, and oh so sexy. 

After seeing these photos (all for the first time) I am going to seriously re-think who my top 10 babes are. Dolly is certainly among them just in terms of her looks.

3 comments:

  1. Playboy's Miss May of 1966 captured a few of my loads. I especially like that 5th from the top photo. Very nice figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred, her figure is spectacular. The curve of her hips lead the way. And with those eyes and that hair, her nice boobs are almost an afterthought, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, with a body like that there's so much to ogle!

    ReplyDelete