Friday, October 25, 2019

Sherilyn Fenn (36B)

So far I have posted 67 of the 80 babes on my original list. I'm afraid I've come to the point where most of the remaining 13 just aren't as interesting to me, and I find myself looking ahead to the other yet-to-be-posted ladies on my sidebar.

But I promised myself I would wrap up the original 80 before moving on to the others, so I'm apologizing in advance if it seems I'm coasting through the next dozen posts because, well, I am.


The only movie I've seen Sherilyn Fenn in is "Two Moon Junction", and as I recall, she was pretty hot in that one, cavorting in the nude with the town's bad boy.


Her movies I have seen:
+*1988 - Two Moon Junction

+best bet
*would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
1986 - The Wraith

No comments:

Post a Comment