Monday, May 10, 2021

Elizabeth Berkley (33C)

I don't know how "classic" she is, but here goes. (Maybe this blog title should be "Mainstream Ladies"?) 

Elizabeth Berkley first came to prominence (should I replace "first" with "only"?) in the TV series "Saved by the Bell". 

The only other thing I saw her in was "Showgirls", which, although I heard it was trash (it was), I felt compelled to watch it anyway. Just another example of a young female star from a family TV show devolving into sleazy roles. (I'm looking at YOU, Miley Cyrus!)

Her movies I have seen: 
+*1995 - Showgirls 
   1989-1992 Saved by the Bell (TV) 
 
+best bet 
*would watch again (that is, I'd watch it again if there was nothing else on. I surely would not rent it.) 
 
 
Two with Gina Gershon (who I found to be much sexier, as the bad girl)...

No comments:

Post a Comment