Thursday, April 19, 2018

Donatella Damiani

I first saw Donatella Damiani in the movie "Honey", which stars Clio Goldsmith as a naive 20-something traveler who was staying at a rooming house where Damiani is the landlady.

This Italian bird (as Austin Powers would say) seemed to only wear sheer, gauze dresses which barely contained her braless chest, as she alternated her time between disciplining a nude Goldsmith (I don't recall why, except as opportunities for gratuitous nudity), and massaging a male boarder (while Goldsmith peeked in through a connecting door).

Later, I saw Damiani in "Lola's Secret". As I recall, she was the object of a younger man's fantasy and spent a lot of time romping in the nude with him.

A few months ago, I watched "City of Women", which stars Marcello Mastroianni, and purportedly, Donatella as one of the babes who always seem to be plentiful in his movies. (I was suckered in by the promo photo of 2 babes in sequined thongs - one of them Damiani - lying on top of Mastroianni in bed.) However, that flick was a disappointment, as although she was in the movie briefly, it was mostly about Marcello accidentally wandering into a town filled with women's rights activists, and all the exasperating nonsense that you can imagine that entails.


Her movies I have seen: 
+*1984 - Lola's Secret
  *1981 - Honey
   1980 - City of Women

+ best bet
* would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
I checked IMDb, and nothing else looks promising.

Where she ranks on the list: 
This woman is gorgeous and sexy, and I need to try to find "Lola's Secret" again for another look. Based on that movie and these photos below, she checks in at #8.


Why did MY landlady never look or dress like this?


See, there was this time I went to Atlantic City, and... oh never mind!

I wonder which one was the bride?

No comments:

Post a Comment