Saturday, June 29, 2019

Corinne Cartier

Corinne Cartier (a/k/a Corinne Brodbeck) appeared in less than a dozen German Euro-trash movies in the late 1970s and 1980s. I saw only one of her flicks - "Joy of Flying" (a/k/a "Silvia - Im Reich der Wollust").

She plays a neglected wife who goes on a business trip and starts making up for lost time, sex-wise. One part of this movie I recall is that when she was having sex in the shower, her sweet ass is pressed up against the glass.

I saw this movie years ago on Showtime, and then some time later got it on VCD (which is a poor-man's DVD, apparently). I remember having to flip it over to play the 2nd half of the movie. I don't know whatever happened to it.

That movie also stars Olivia Pascal, who also appears in "Island of 1000 Delights", and "Vanessa" (both of which I also had on VCD, once upon a time).


Her movies I have seen: 
+*1977 - Joy of Flying

+best bet
*would watch again

These and other "Euro-trash" movies of the 1970s and 1980s are great fun to watch.  They are way sexier than any of the dumb-ass American movies supposedly in the sex-romp genre, such as Porky's or American Pie.  (I never saw American Pie, and have absolutely no plans to do so. I did see Porky's, but that was when I was young and stupid, and didn't realize what a waste of time those American movies are.)



I still remember a catchy little tune was playing during this scene, with the lyrics "Do it! Do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment