Monday, April 9, 2018

Salma Hayek (36C)

Until recently, I only saw Salma Hayek in "Fools Rush In", and some internet photos where her magnificent boobs are straining to spill out of her white dress. Somehow I got the idea that she was all too eager to tease, but was not about to please.

Then I saw "Frida" a few months ago, and… wow! She spends a lot of time with her fine rack on display (as she gets in and out of body casts). Near the end of the flick she also has a lesbian love scene. Go to the head of the class, Ms. Hayek! I quickly checked out "Desperado" and "From Dusk Till Dawn" (which I didn't like as much).


Her movies I have seen: 
+*2002 - Frida
  *1997 - Fools Rush In
   1996 - From Dusk Till Dawn
   1995 - Desperado

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
2014 - Some Kind of Beautiful
2011 - Americano
2006 - Lonely Hearts
2006 - Ask the Dust
2006 - Bandidas
2004 - After the Sunset
1998 - 54
1997 - Breaking Up

Where she ranks on the list: 
I was always aware of her beauty and nice assets, but watching “Frida” put her on the map for me. I’m putting her at #10.

The ubiquitous white dress photo...

As the stripper in "From Dusk Till Dawn"...

On location in Miami, helping to cast the extras...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment