Thursday, July 5, 2018

Lilli Carati

I’ve seen 2 of Lilli Carati's movies. The first was "Copenhagen Nights", where she performs on-stage in a live sex show. The other movie I saw starred Jenny Tamburi, and has Lilli (AND Laura Gemser) appearing in lesbian scenes with Tamburi. (Gemser and Carati also appear together in "L'alcova".)


Her movies I have seen:
+*1986 - Christina
  *1978 - Candido Erotico (a/k/a Copenhagen Nights; a/k/a A Man for Sale)

+ best bet
 * would watch again

Her movies I'd like to see:
  1986 - A Lustful Mind
+1985 - L'alcova
  1981 - Il Marito in Vacanza
  1979 - The Body of the Stick
  1979 - Skin Deep
  1978 - Escape from Women's Prison
  1978 - To Be Twenty
  1977 - La Compagna di Banco
  1976 - School Days

Where she ranks on the list: 
I am putting Carati at #15 on the list. Had I already seen some of her other movies she may have been higher. I need to get working on her movie list. (Also Laura Gemser's list, and other Italian actresses like Jenny Tamburi and Paola Senatore!)


Laura Gemser gets an eyeful of Lilli's boobs in L 'Alcova...

With Gloria Guida in "To Be Twenty"...



After adding 9 other photos from some hardcore movies she made after 1986, I deleted them in the interest of trying to maintain some level of good taste here. Let me know if I should put them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment