Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Anna Jimskaia

I have seen Anna Jimskaia only in "Monamour", her first movie. In the Tinto Brass tradition, she spends much of the movie going around town in short skirts or slit dresses (and no panties), alternating between driving her husband wild and trolling for new lovers.

In the Claudia Koll thread, I listed all the Brass-directed movies I have seen. I watched most of them about 10 years ago, but I saw "Monamour" within the past year. Near the end of the flick there was a scene which I'm sure was copied exactly from Koll's movie "All Ladies Do It", with Claudia being replaced by Jimskaia.

In that scene (which is where the DVD cover photo comes from), Anna and her lover are at what I remember to be an open-air café (or maybe on a boat deck). She dances to the music (lifting her miniskirt to reveal her bare ass), then sits down on her lover's lap and has sex while the other patrons pretend not to watch (with the music playing all the while).


Her movies I have seen: 
+*2006 – Monamour

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
Like we’ve seen with other actresses on this blog (Claudia Koll, Yulia Mayarchuk) who starred in Tinto Brass’ movies, Ms. Jimskaia has appeared in very few movies that a Region 1 English-language viewer would have seen. (In fact, IMDb only lists 6 credits on her resume, and 4 of them are TV series or TV movies.

Where she ranks on the list: 
I have her at #5, only because of the way she repeatedly bares her ass and has sex in public in "Monamour". But after re-reading the list of the top 20 babes on this blog's sidebar, if I thought about it some more, Anna could be anywhere from #5 to #10.


Sexing it up with hubby at home...

Time for a steam and a rubdown, then off to the museum to find another (art) lover...

Dinner, dancing, and coupling... with an audience in tow...

No comments:

Post a Comment