Saturday, May 18, 2019

Ava Cadell

Ava Cadell is a former Playboy Playmate who (like many other ex-Playmates) found herself in a series of Andy Sidaris movies in the early 1990s.

I first saw her in "Do or Die", where she strips down in an RV to change into her "racing clothes" (or whatever. Does it really matter?)

In "Hard Hunted", she plays a radio call-in host who gives people relationship advice, usually working nude and often in a pool. (?!?)

In real life I think she has morphed into a sex therapist (which I find somewhat hard to take seriously).


Her movies I have seen: 
  *1998 - Return to Savage Beach
  *1993 - Fit to Kill
  *1993 - Hard Hunted
+*1991 - Do or Die

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
1992 - Lunch Box
1988 - Not of This Earth
1985 - Commando
1984 - Jungle Warriors

There's a lot of photos on the internet purported to be "Ava Cadell", but many don't look like her, including quite a few where she appears to be a Latina woman.



Stripping off in "Do or Die"...

From Hard Hunted... ("Quiet numbskulls! I'm broadcasting!")

No comments:

Post a Comment