Saturday, February 23, 2019

Stella Stevens (38D)

Stella Stevens appeared in 138 movies and TV shows between 1959 and 2005. After 1972, it looks like most of her work was in TV movies or series. She was also Playboy's Playmate of the Month in January 1960.

I think I first saw her in "The Nutty Professor", but at that age I was more interested in Jerry Lewis' hi-jinks. She's probably most well-known for her role in "The Poseidon Adventure", but I'm going to give my Best Bet rating to "Slaughter", where she has some nude scenes as Jim Brown's girl-toy.


 Her movies I have seen:
  *1983 - Chained Heat
  *1972 - The Poseidon Adventure
+*1972 - Slaughter
  *1968 - Where Angels Go Trouble Follows!
  *1966 - The Silencers
  *1963 - The Nutty Professor
   1962 - Girls! Girls! Girls!

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
I think I've seen all I want to of her.  My guess is that her TV movies would not be that interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment