Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Sonia Braga (33B)

Sonia Braga is a Brazilian actress who appeared on many Brazilian TV shows, and also in movies beginning in the late 1970s. I first saw her in the movie “I Love You”, the most glamorous that I’ve seen her in the 4 movies listed below. “Lady on the Bus” is good because she gets sexed up in various public places, including a beach and (surprise!) a bus.

A few months ago I finally saw “Gabriela” and she was awesome in that as Marcello Mastroianni’s housekeeper and lover. (Not really a surprise, because there always seems to be gorgeous babes orbiting around Mastroianni.) In one scene, he enters her bedroom, and proceeds to boink her, while she is leaning (completely nude) out her bedroom window for anyone to see while walking by the house!

                    "Mind the gap!" 

Her movies I have seen: 
+*1983 - Gabriela
  *1981 - I Love You (a/k/a Eu Te Amo; a/k/a Un Caldo Incontro)
  *1978 - Lady on the Bus (a/k/a A Dama do Lotação)
  *1976 - Dona Flor and Her Two Husbands

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1996 - Tieta of Agreste
1988 - Moon Over Parador
1985 - Kiss of the Spider Woman

Where she ranks on the list:
As you can see, she is a very sexy Latina with long hair, nice boobs, and a great ass. She also does not hesitate to display herself early and often in her movies. I’m going to slot her at #4, and fully expect her to stay in the top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment