Sunday, February 25, 2018

Victoria Principal (36D)

Back in the day, I would watch "Dallas" religiously, and one of the big reasons was to see Victoria Principal. She was easily one of the hottest babes on TV, and she was always dressed so glamorous and sexy. Years later I came across her Playboy photos on the internet, and weren’t they something!

I have only seen one movie that she was in, and I don’t recall that it was anything special. I read somewhere that she showed some skin in "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean" (her first movie), but for some reason I have never seen that one. I will have to make a point to change that.


Her movies I have seen: 
+*1978-1987 - Dallas (TV Series)
   1973 - The Naked Ape

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1976 - I Will... I Will... For Now
1972 - The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean

Where she ranks on the list: 
She was always so hot on "Dallas", and I can only imagine how she looked as a very young woman in her first movie. For someone who has been pushing beauty products for the past few decades, she has not held up well since her Dallas days. Still, based on her heyday she could remain high on the list, though not as high as other actresses who frequently did nude scenes. For now, she comes in at #3, below Sybil Danning for reasons I just mentioned.

I don't know what's better: her perky breast, or the curve from her waist to her hip!

This one above looks exactly like my wife.  Wait a minute, did I get the photos mixed?


Someone got creative with these last two!

No comments:

Post a Comment