Monday, April 29, 2019

Angie Dickinson (35C)

Angie Dickinson was a sexy diversion is some early-1960s films. She also went through a B-movie phase in the late-1970s, where she REALLY showed some skin.  (In some cases a body double was used, but let's suspend reality, shall we?)

I have marked "Big Bad Mama" as the best bet below, but that is for those looking to see as much of Angie as possible (wink-wink). For an overall movie, I actually like Ocean's 11 the best.


Her movies I have seen:
   1974-1978 - Police Woman (TV)
+*1974 - Big Bad Mama
  *1971 - Pretty Maids All in a Row
  *1960 - Ocean's 11

 + best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
1987 - Big Bad Mama II
1980 - Dressed to Kill


Some early Angie...

She's a sexy outlaw in "Big Bad Mama"...

Mr. Sulu... do NOT beam me up right now!

In "Pretty Maids All in a Row", principal Rock Hudson gives her a physical...
and then sends her off to teach Sex Ed to a student!

Still sexy...

2 comments: