Saturday, February 22, 2020

Edwidge Fenech

I learned of Edwidge Fenech while browsing the internet. Her name kept popping up as starring in various European movies (over 60 movies from 1967-82), so I decided to check her out, and bought a 3-DVD set of her movies.

WHAT A WASTE! Oh, she was sexy enough, and was often nude in the movies, but the supporting cast were all a bunch of infantile jackasses who spent most of the movie looking at her through keyholes while she was showering, hiding in her closets while she was undressing, and other such dumbass stuff you would expect from juvenile American "sex comedies".

When I watch Eurotrash movies, I expect to at least see some fucking! I was so pissed I just threw the movies out after watching them once.


Her movies I have seen:
1978 - The School Teacher in the House
1978 - The School Teacher Goes to Boys' High
1975 - The School Teacher

+best bet
*would watch again

This is the first time I have not used the "would watch again" asterisk and the "best bet" plus sign.


Her movies I'd like to see:
None! I've learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment