Saturday, March 14, 2020

Tawny Kitaen (33B)

Rounding out the first 80 babes on this blog is Tawny Kitaen. Tawny is a feisty little minx, who briefly showed poor decision-making skills when she hooked up with O.J. Simpson for awhile.

I saw her in "Gwendoline" (her first movie, and where most of these photos are from), which was a cross between "Barbarella" and "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (or something like that).

Her co-star in that movie was French actress Zabou Breitman, who appears in 4 of the photos below, and who I will cover in a future post.

Kitaen later appeared rolling around on car hoods in Whitesnake videos.


Her movies I have seen:
    1984 - Bachelor Party
+*1984 - Gwendoline

+best bet
*would watch again

Now THAT'S a sweet ass!




This completes the initial list of 80 babes I wanted to blog about.
I have been eager to sink my teeth into some of the fine ladies on the next list.

No comments:

Post a Comment