Monday, March 29, 2021

Marilyn Monroe (36D) (The 100th Post)

Some of you may wonder why it took 100 posts to finally get to Marilyn Monroe.  Years before I started this blog, I was binge-watching dozens of (mainstream) movies where sexy babes showed their assets.
 
When I got the idea for this blog, I compiled a list of about 75 ladies from those movies.  I then added Sophia Loren, Claudia Cardinale, Jill St John, Raquel Welch, and Salma Hayek, which brought me up to 80.  Those were going to be the first subjects for this blog.  
 
Along the way, I thought of some more (including Marilyn Monroe and Brigitte Bardot) and as you can see from my to-do list on this blog's sidebar, it's over 280 now. But, Miss Monroe seemed like the perfect choice for the 100th featured actress here.


What can I say about her that you don't already know?  Ok then, let's not waste any more time.

Her movies I have seen: 

+*1959 - Some Like It Hot 
  *1957 - The Prince and the Showgirl 
  *1953 - How to Marry a Millionaire 
  *1953 - Niagara 
 
+best bet 
*would watch again 
 
 
Her movies I'd like to see: 
1962 - Something's Gotta Give
1960 - Let's Make Love 
1956 - Bus Stop 
1955 - The Seven Year Itch 
1953 - Gentlemen Prefer Blondes 
1950 - All About Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment