Saturday, July 14, 2018

Erica Gavin

Erica Gavin was a busty Russ Meyer chick (was there any other kind?) in the early 1970s. I saw her in "Vixen!" and "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls".

In BVD, she had a minor role, and had a lesbian scene with one of the female band members.  I distinctly remember her having firm but conical boobs, which seemed not unusual in movies back in those days. She also played the title character in "Vixen!", but I haven't seen that flick in years, so the plot (as it were) escapes me.


Her movies I have seen:
   1974 - Caged Heat
  *1970 - Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
+*1968 - Vixen!

+ best bet
* would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1971 - Erika's Hot Summer

Where she ranks on the list: 
Erica comes in at #25 on the list.  She only made 7 movies, and I've only seen 3 of them, but she gets major points for her lesbian scenes, and just being a Russ Meyer babe!


Giving her boobs some air in "Vixen!"...

Bedding Cynthia Myers in "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls"...

I filmed this in my rec room back in the day (I wish)...

No comments:

Post a Comment