Sunday, March 18, 2018

Raven de la Croix

I’m going to alternate these posts between a well-known “name” babe, and someone who is probably not so well known. (Actually, I’ve been doing this since the Sylvia Kristel post.) Last time we took a good look at Joan Severance. This time is the lesser-known Raven de la Croix. 

I first saw Raven in the movie “The Lost Empire” many years ago, probably on Cinemax or Showtime. She plays the bustiest of the 3 sexy babes who are out to save the world from an evil genius. Along the way, she gets captured by him, and spends part of the movie as his nude harem girl, cavorting with a giant snake and what-not.

I later saw her in Russ Meyer’s “Up!”, which was her first movie. It has all the trappings you’d expect from ole Russ. Many of the photos below are from that flick (all the outdoor and back-seat nudity).

I hesitate to put “Screwballs” on my list of movies to see, because that’s just the kind of teenage sex-comedy bullshit I can’t stand, but it seems that Raven has a stripper scene in that movie, so I will be fast-forwarding to that part.


Her movies I have seen:
  *1984 - The Lost Empire
+*1976 - Up!

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
1986 - 40 Plus: The Video
1983 - Screwballs
1977 - The Happy Hooker Goes to Washington

Where she ranks on the list:
This dark-haired busty babe is definitely a keeper in the top 10. I don’t think she does any sex scenes, so that will drop her below a few others, but those magnificent boobs will keep her firmly near the top. For now, she starts out at #5, between Sonia Braga and Joan Severance.

1 comment:

  1. I just re-watched "The Lost Empire" tonight. Raven de la Croix' breasts are spectacular! And her nipples were as hard as diamonds. (The photos above where she's wearing a white headband are from that movie.)

    ReplyDelete