Sunday, August 12, 2018

Jenny Tamburi

Recently, I saw "Seduction", where a very-young Jenny Tamburi plays the part of the step-daughter, who (supposedly) inadvertently arouses the curiosity (and dick) of her mother's husband. Her mother eventually finds out, and forbids them from seeing each other, blah, blah, blah.

About a decade ago, I saw a much-older Tamburi in "Christina" (which was her last film). This movie went by the name of "Peep Show" when I saw it on Showtime many years ago (which is why I had been unable to find it in recent years). I just stumbled across its other name ("Christina") by accident, and was pleasantly surprised.

Tamburi plays the wife of a guy who (unbeknownst to her) sets her up with other men (and women!) in places where he can observe them having sex. One of her partners in these trysts is Laura Gemser.

Jenny eventually discovers the two-way mirror in the room where she is having sex with these random people, and also the secret room from where hubby observes the action. The next time she has a rendezvous, she now knows her husband is watching, and plays it up for his benefit. (I forget if she reveals to him that she knows.)


Her movies I have seen:
+*1986 - Christina
  *1973 - Seduction

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1975 - Scandal in the Family

Where she ranks on the list: 
Jenny was very sexy at both ends of her career. I will need to catch up on some of her other films. I have her slotted at #32.


5 photos from a movie where they seem to be playing Tarzan and Jane...

5 photos from "Christina" (including 2 where Laura Gemser helps herself to a slice of Jenny)...

No comments:

Post a Comment