Sunday, August 18, 2019

Susan Sarandon (38D)

After the last few posts, it's time to go BIG!

I think I first saw Susan Sarandon in "Bull Durham", but earlier she was also in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", "Pretty Baby", and many others.

I only saw Pretty Baby recently, but I remember all the hubbub at the time about Brooke Shields being nude at age 10 or whatever. I don't recall even being aware of Sarandon back then, but she had some good scenes in that movie, including the 5 photos below where she plays a powdered-up hooker. As she's waiting her turn, she licks a finger and starts twirling her nipple. (Maybe to remove the powder?)

I read somewhere that during the filming of Pretty Baby, Sarandon gave one of her g-strings to Shields, so that she wouldn't be completely nude. How thoughtful!


Her movies I have seen:
  *2002 - The Banger Sisters
  *1991 - Thelma & Louise
  *1990 - White Palace
+*1988 - Bull Durham  (surprisingly my best bet, even with no nudity!)
  *1983 - The Hunger
  *1978 - Pretty Baby

+best bet
 *would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
1998 - Illuminata
1977 - The Other Side of Midnight
1975 - The Rocky Horror Picture Show


Five from "Pretty Baby"...


It says this is from "Thelma and Louise", but I don't remember this scene. (Now where's my Netflix password?)


Oh, to be a fly on the wall palm on her hand...

Casual Friday is never this good at my office!

Who knows what contraband she could be smuggling in there...

She's still got it!

These last 2 may be fakes (which I usually stay away from), but they are too good to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment