Monday, April 19, 2021

Marisa Tomei (34B)

One of Marisa Tomei's very first projects was "My Cousin Vinny". I really liked that movie, but I think I had seen her in a Seinfeld episode before any of her movies. 

She's a sexy, feisty little babe (at least in "Vinny" - I haven't seen many of her flicks.)
Her movies I have seen: 
  *2008 - The Wrestler 
   2007 - Wild Hogs 
  *1996 - Seinfeld (TV) 
+*1992 - My Cousin Vinny
 
+best bet 
*would watch again 
 
 
Her movies I'd like to see: 
2007 - Before the Devil Knows You're Dead 
1998 - Slums of Beverly Hills 
1993 - Untamed Heart
 
"Because she's Marisa Tomei!"

2 comments:

  1. I would watch almost anything with Ms Tomei in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May must be Old School Month.
    3 of the top 4 popular posts on this blog are Uschi Digard, Kitten Natividad, and Candy Samples!

    ReplyDelete