Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Jill St. John (36B)

I "met up" with Jill St. John on my first viewing of "Diamonds are Forever". (Actually, I saw her years earlier in the very first episode of the "Batman" TV series, but paid no attention to her then.)

I haven’t come across any films where she has nude scenes (excluding the "covered nipple" scene in DAF), so I will assume that she hasn’t done any. Normally, that is going to be a de facto requirement to appear in this blog, unless a gal has that certain something extra to make up for it. Jill has that something extra.


Her movies I have seen: 
+*1971 - Diamonds Are Forever
  *1967 - Tony Rome
   1966 - Batman (TV Series)
   1963 - Come Blow Your Horn
   1960 - The Lost World

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
1982 - The Concrete Jungle
1959 - Holiday for Lovers
1959 - The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker
1958 - Summer Love

Where she ranks on the list: 
Jill has a very sexy appearance and attitude, which gets her onto this list despite her lack of nude scenes. (Plus, in her 1970s' photos she resembles my high school girl friend, so…) I anticipate that as she moves up and down in the rankings, she will probably stay right next to Victoria Principal. I’m starting her off right below Victoria, based on their photo sets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment