Sunday, May 27, 2018

Yulia Mayarchuk

I have seen Yulia Mayarchuk only in the foreign film “Cheeky”, but that was enough to give her a "thumbs up". It is standard Tinto Brass fare, which is to say plenty of young ladies walking around in public wearing short skirts and no panties, and then a breeze comes along and…


Her movies I have seen: 
+*2000 - Cheeky

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
Like all the other actresses from Tinto Brass movies that will be on this list, I have only seen her in one movie, and nothing else she has done (as listed in IMDb) has any reviews, so I can’t make a decision here. (Well, there is one other movie titled "Go Go Tales", but I generally don’t like anything with Willem Defoe in it.  Besides, it looks like another "behind the scenes at a strip club" flick, so I will pass.)

Where she ranks on the list: 
Ms. Mayarchuk checks in at #20, based on the frequency to which she displays her sweet ass in her one movie I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment