Monday, November 25, 2019

Demi Moore (37C)

I first saw Demi Moore in "Blame It On Rio", but like everyone else, I was distracted by busty Michelle Johnson. I also liked St. Elmo's Fire, not so much because of Moore, but because I like the ensemble in a few of the Brat Pack movies.

As you may suspect, my favorite Demi Moore movie is "Striptease", because she's all out there for us to see.


Her movies I have seen:
+*1996 - Striptease
   1993 - Indecent Proposal
   1990 - Ghost
  *1985 - St. Elmo's Fire
  *1984 - Blame It on Rio

+best bet
*would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
Hell, I'm going to re-watch "Striptease"!


Two from a Oui Magazine shoot...


With Michelle Johnson in "Blame It on Rio"...

Getting boned in "Indecent Proposal"...


All the rest are from "Striptease"...

Practicing her "O" face!

No comments:

Post a Comment