Monday, March 22, 2021

Phoebe Cates (35B)

Phoebe Cates was everybody's wet dream in the 1980s (the Farrah Fawcett craze having died down by then).
She was great in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High". Who among us didn't want to be Judge Reinhold in that pool scene? 
I've only seen her in "Ridgemont High" and later in the TV miniseries "Lace", where she played a spoiled rich bitch.
Based only on the 2 photos below, I'm going to check out "Paradise".  (It sounds like a "Blue Lagoon" ripoff, with Cates and Willie Aames filling in for Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins.)

 
Her movies I have seen: 
    1984 - Lace (TV Mini-Series) 
+*1982 - Fast Times at Ridgemont High 
 
+best bet
*would watch again 
 
 
Her movies I'd like to see:
1983 - Private School 
1982 - Paradise 


Two more from the iconic swimming pool scene in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (as if I needed to explain that)...
 
Two screen caps from "Paradise". (I need to watch this!)
 
These last three may be photo-shopped. I sure hope not...

No comments:

Post a Comment