Sunday, May 13, 2018

Claudia Koll (37D)

I saw Claudia Koll in the Tinto Brass movie "All Ladies Do It" about 10 years ago. I have seen 10 of his movies, and they all seem to focus on a woman's bare ass, and the way they flaunt it in their every day lives.

In this movie, I loved the way she brazenly walked around town with short or slit skirts and no panties, just to make her husband jealous. Oh, did I mention having sex in public with others watching, not 20 feet away?


Her movies I have seen: 
+*1992 - All Ladies Do It

+ best bet
 * would watch again

Her movies I'd like to see: 
In IMDb, it looks like Claudia has done mostly Italian TV series and TV movies (which I shouldn't expect would be too exciting). She did about 5 other movies, but they were all in Italian and have no reviews on IMDb, so it's hard to say if anything else is worth watching.

Where she ranks on the list:
Claudia is on the list at #14, on the strength of this one movie alone. I heartily recommend it.


Since Claudia Koll's movie list is short, here is a primer of movies directed by Tinto Brass:

Tinto Brass movies I have seen: 
  *2008 - Kick the Cock
+*2006 - Monamour
  *2003 - Private
  *2000 - Cheeky
  *1998 - Frivolous Lola
+*1992 - All Ladies Do It
+*1991 - Paprika
   1985 - Miranda
   1983 - The Key
   1976 - Salon Kitty

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Tinto Brass movies I'd like to see: 
2002 - Black Angel
1994 - The Voyeur
1988 - Snack Bar Budapest
1987 - Capriccio
1979 - Caligula

2 comments:

  1. I re-watched this again a few days ago on XNXX.com.
    No English subtitles, but I was just looking at the pictures anyway. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove you Claudia koll my love

    ReplyDelete