Monday, October 14, 2019

Cynthia Myers

I was hesitant to bump Dolly Read off the top of this blog because she's so cute, but it's time to move on.

Cynthia Myers was Read's co-star in "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls". Myers was the December 1968 Playmate of the Month, just 6 months after finishing high school!

She had fabulous "torpedo tits", something that was often seen back in the 60s and 70s, but you just don't see them today. (I wonder if it came from wearing bullet bras all the time?)

Cynthia only had 4 movie roles, and 2 were uncredited parts. I haven't seen "Dolls" in a few years, but I remember she had fewer lines than Dolly. Near the end of the movie, Myers has a lesbian scene with busty Erica Gavin, who takes Cynthia to bed while Dolly is elsewhere in the house trying to fend off her pawing boyfriend, as I recall.


Her movies I have seen:
+*1970 - Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

+best bet
*would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
1972 - Molly and Lawless John

No comments:

Post a Comment