Monday, September 24, 2018

Julie Strain (38D)

Julie Strain is a statuesque babe with large melons, and a presence that would make a good dominatrix. In fact, she plays pushy broads in many of her movies.

The 5 movies I listed below were the last 5 Andy Sidaris films.  (After "Fit to Kill", the regular cast members all left, and Julie became the center of attention beginning with "Enemy Gold", as I recall.)


Her movies I have seen: 
  *1998 - Return to Savage Beach
  *1996 - Day of the Warrior
  *1994 - The Dallas Connection
  *1993 - Enemy Gold
+*1993 - Fit to Kill

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1995 - Takin' It Off Out West
1995 - Sorceress

Where she ranks on the list: 
Julie ranks #33 on this list.  It just occurred to me recently that she is the brunette equivalent of Pamela Anderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment