Monday, June 8, 2020

Lainie Kazan (40D)

Lainie Kazan has over 100 screen credits, but all but a few are TV series or TV movies. (Most of her feature films I have listed below.)

She began as a Broadway singer, and appeared on many of the TV Variety shows in the 1960s and 1970s, as well as a panelist on some game shows.

In recent decades she has become quite large, but it was a different story back in the 1960s, as these photos from the October 1970 Playboy show.

I saw the Frank Sinatra/Raquel Welch movie "Lady in Cement" but don't recall Kazan in that movie. Maybe she was a lounge singer in the background?


Her movies I have seen:
  *2002 - My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  *1985 - The Paper Chase (TV series)
+*1968 - Lady in Cement

+best bet (only because of Raquel Welch)
*would watch again

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see Lainie has resurfaced on the "Popular Posts" widget on the sidebar. She was quite a hottie back in the day, before gaining a lot of weight. She also looks a lot like my wife's sister, so there's that. ;)

    ReplyDelete