Friday, July 26, 2019

Tanya Roberts (37C)

Tanya Roberts first popped up on everyone's radar when she replaced whoever in "Charlie's Angels". (I think I watched 1.5 episodes of that show, so although I know who everyone was, I'm not clear on the sequence of the 3rd-wheel.)

 "A View to a Kill" is probably the only Roger Moore Bond flick where I can remember the story. (To this day, I am really only interested in the Connery films.)

"Sins of Desire" is another story altogether. Tanya displays her ample charms in this one, and co-star Nick Cassavetes had the great fortune to appear with Deborah Shelton in a similarly-titled movie in the same year.

I've listed some other movies I'd like to see below, but Tanya is way down on my list of sexy babes found on this blog, so it will probably never happen.


Her movies I have seen: 
+*1993 - Sins of Desire
  *1992 - Almost Pregnant
  *1985 - A View to a Kill

+best bet
*would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1994 - Deep Down
1991 - Inner Sanctum
1990 - Night Eyes
1988 - Purgatory
1984 - Sheena
1976 - Forced Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment