Saturday, April 6, 2019

Kim Basinger (34B)

I've only seen one of Kim Basinger's movies where she is in a lead role (9 1/2 weeks), and that is the best one I've seen.  (Ok, I like "The Natural" for other reasons.)

I don't find her to be that sexy, but the subject matter of 9 1/2 weeks, and her great ass on display on the rooftop (see below) in that movie put her on my radar.


Her movies I have seen:
   2004 - The Door in the Floor
   1994 - Ready to Wear
   1993 - Wayne's World 2
   1989 - Batman
+*1986 - 9½ Weeks
  *1984 - The Natural
  *1983 - Never Say Never Again

 + best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
1994 - The Getaway


"Wardrobe malfunctions" are the best...

Trying to be Bo Derek?

This is my favorite Kim Basinger photo. Oh, that ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment