Thursday, January 31, 2019

Anna Ammirati

Today's Classic Lady is Anna Ammirati. It's been awhile since I've posted about an actress from a Tinto Brass movie, but she is the last one for this blog (following my earlier posts about Claudia Koll, Yulia Mayarchuk, Anna Jimskaia, and Deborah Caprioglio).

In "Frivolous Lola", Anna (at age 19) plays the part of Monella (a/k/a Lola), a seemingly innocent young lady who spends a lot of time bicycling around town in short skirts and no panties.

It's been over 10 years since I've seen the movie, so the details are a bit fuzzy, but I think she spends some time as the only female aboard a ship full of sailors or fishermen (so you know how that's going to turn out).



Her movies I have seen:
+*1998 - Frivolous Lola (a/k/a Monella)

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see:
All her credits in IMDb seem to be Italian movies or TV shows. Although "Frivolous Lola" was also in Italian, the Tinto Brass factor had me looking forward to it, and made for enjoyable viewing. I don't know if I have the patience to take on more of her films.


Anna in recent years...

No comments:

Post a Comment