Saturday, March 10, 2018

Paola Senatore

Paola Senatore is an Italian actress with sexy red hair and a nice body. The only movie I saw where she was one of the stars was “Malombra”. She was also infamously known as the young lady who gets friendly with a horse in “Emanuelle in America”.


Her movies I have seen: 
+*1984 - Malombra
  *1977 - Emanuelle in America
   1976 - Salon Kitty

+ best bet
 * would watch again


Her movies I'd like to see: 
1987 - Penombra
1984 - Maladonna
1980 - Eaten Alive!

Where she ranks on the list: 
I really liked her in “Malombra”, and based on some YouTube clips, I think she plays similar roles in “Penombra” and “Maladonna”, so I’d like to get my hands on them. I’m putting Paola at #2 on the list, ahead of everyone but Sophia Loren. That seems like a lot of sexy babes (Welch, Mansfield, Danning, etc) to jump ahead of, but these ladies in 1980s’ European movies really show and do a lot, and there are more surprises to come, pushing the “old guard” further down the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment